Monday, April 25, 2011

school will be done in 3 weeks...and that includes exams.

part of me is very excited for this little part of my life and another part is just stressed. 
i have so much to do in the next 3 weeks! papers, papers, PAPERS galore! 


yesterday was easter. 
and i was sad. i woke up sad and crying, not weeping but silent tears. i couldn't help it. once again, i spent a holiday as the only sister in my family. it's so weird going from holidays with 4 others girls and then you're the only girl with 3 brothers at one family function...it's confusing but it makes me sad sometimes. 
so that's how i woke up on easter. 

then during church dad sang. it was nice to hear him and jen sing in church again. the song just made me cry. 

with dad going through his heart stuff...again...

this was the first verse...and that's when the hurt in my heart started. 
"There's a peace I've come to know 
Though my heart and flesh may fail
There's an anchor for my soul
I can say "It is well" 

....

"And I will rise when He calls my name
No more sorrow, no more pain
I will rise on eagles' wings
Before my God fall on my knees
And rise
I will rise"

no more sorrow, no more pain...
and then i cried. a lot. silently. in church. 
and then the service was over and i'm trying to wipe the tears and the snot from my nose. 
oh dear. i was a mess. 

then we went to the pope's house and after that i sat on my computer all night. that was WONDERFUL. 
yay

oh family. i love them, even if they drive me nuts sometimes. 
so my heart is still hurting sometimes but i will rise. 

come what may, 
teia 



No comments: