Tuesday, April 26, 2011

i never really started examining my anxiety until tonight.
i was talking with a girl at work about my weird dreams...how they've been getting worse and worse.
she told me that if you thought about it...it's my anxiety shwoing through each of my dreams. i find this odd. and slightly saddening because i like sleep but because of my dreams i seem to have been not sleeping the best lately...which is why i am tired all the time. sooo time for me to try to sleep tonight and not be anxious.

Don't fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God's wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It's wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life.- PHILIPPIANS 4:6-7

No comments: