Sunday, November 30, 2008


we're back to waiting.
zoe was doing pretty well the past couple of days.
now she's back in PICU as of this morning. dad rushed back off to the hospital and the little boys are at grandma's. isabel, kellen and i are left with packing up our house.
it's snowing like crazy..

hey hey hey what can i say..
it's just been one of those one of those days..

it's been one of those years.
where everything is going to go "perfect" and it doesn't...it doesn't go as planned.
we wait things out...

i'm thankful for all the bumps that we've hit this year..but it's hard being in one of those years.

zoe is in picu. please pray. we don't know what's going to happen.

here's a picture of her from two days ago...you can tell she's really pudgy and has GREAT coloring.
now we'll see. please pray.



now it's time for me to stop being incredibly lazy...and get ready for the move in 2 weeks. we have a lot of packing to do.
just a lot of crap going on....


comewhatmay...

teia

p.s. dad is keeping the blog pretty updated because he can't really call us at the same time...
here's the link : http://batiansila.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Klahn Family said...

Oh, what a precious picture! She looks like such a doll!

I hope your guys' move goes well. That is not a fun thing to have to deal with right now!

Praying for you!
Ali

Melissa said...

Just wanted you to know that I read your Dad's blog and found your blog through him. You are an amazing family. Thank you so much for sharing precious Zoed with us. I love that pic of her. She is such a fighter.

I'm praying for you along this journey. Lifting up you and your whole family. I lost a baby sister when I was 8 years old. She lived 5 days. I remember in those 5 days being in the hospital and being told she wouldn't live and feeling so helpless and not being able to do anything, but pray, so I can relate to how you kids might be feeling.

I have joined team Trisomy with Michael Hennessey to help raise awareness for precious Trisomy kids like Zoe. I will be doing all of my future events in the name of Trisomy. I did a 5k on Thanksgiving morning and wore a picture of Zoe and walked every step in her honor. When I got tired or cold I just imagined your precious Zoe and the fight she was putting up and it made my race so much easier. If you want to check out my blog it is at www.mommymeepa.blogspot.com if you ever need to talk you can email me at mommymeepa@aol.com

Hang in there and know that there are so many of us out here in blogland that are praying for you and your family.

I live in Northern Illinois. Once Zoe is better and back home I would love to come and meet you all. It would be an honor.

Take care and hope to hear from you soon.
Your new friend, Melissa

Melissa said...

i forgot to put in my last comment that I have pictures from the 5k on my blog. Take care, Melissa