Wednesday, August 13, 2008

its very late wednesday night. actually it's basically thursday which means that school starts in a week now. of course, we're all getting the question: are you getting excited to go back to school? and the answer most of the time seems to be no. i say no to people but then after i've always gone back on my answer in my head and re-evaluated. i try to figure out why i'm not excited. i think it's because in my head last year went by so fast for me that this year doesn't seem like it should be my last year. i mean i'm going to be a senior in a week. i guess i am now but i'll be in classes and everything. ;) i guess that doesn't change much but in a way it changes everything. oh well. basically i dont know if i'm excited to go back or not. i feel like i've missed out on way too much this summer to say i had a summer and now i'm going back to the way things were....again.

this summer was so different from last that it's crazy. i wish i could've done so much more and motivated myself to do more. but of course, i got into that funk and couldn't get out till a couple of weeks ago. now i'm back..

also, i'm pretty excited about school shopping because i feel like i need some new clothes. some cute ones. some dresses. haha i dont know really i just like shopping.
it's really grown on me.

time for me to read and relax before i get into the school ways again.

No comments: