Tuesday, April 22, 2008

this past weekend was a really good weekend. friday we watched a movie and just hung out. saturday we had a photographer come and take some really nice pictures of the family. she was really nice and had some really amazing shots. her camera was pretty cool too. i think i just might have to save up for a camera like that too. we'll see though. :)

so many cool things are happening all around us.
at school, the staubs, mr. aleithe and his wife, and mrs. ott and family will all be welcoming new members into their families pretty soon. i'm really excited cause as audra would say, "BABY!"

at work my boss and all the other employees gave me a card for everything going on. it was really sweet and brightened my day.

at home. we're all happy for our days with zo-zo. :) and excited for the warm weather. i'm looking forward to taking the canoe out on the lake soon and just being able to ride my bike around the middle of nowhere. this weekend kristin's coming up and we're going prom dress shopping with tracey and her. also, we've all been singing songs to the Enchanted soundtrack. we all really love that movie and laugh at all the little things that happen throughout the entire thing.

we're just letting God say things to us and through us. sometimes it takes some time. but we're trusting in Him.

time to eat dinner and make some gifts.

love
teia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon! I miss you and have been prying for you all. How are you? Is there anything I can do for you? I heard there is a dance coming up. I am sorry that this has nothig to do with you current entry, but I thought you would check this.
I love you very much!
NANA