Saturday, October 17, 2009

Don't we all just wish we could have this sign for our lives? "Emergency exit, turn handle to left and then push open." So when you screw up you can just use your emergency exit.

(I took this picture a few weeks ago on the megabus from cleveland to chicago. I guess i never realized how much I really do just like the picture. It was something fun to take a picture of while I was on the bus and now I just think it's a cool picture. )

In a way I think we all have our different emergency exits or outlets. Sometimes it's not the best for our well-being but we just do it.

Right now. I think there are so many people who are using those emergency exits and then getting into bigger trouble instead of the other way around. Those emergency exits are supposed to help you.
If while I was on the bus and we got in an accident and I needed to get out I'd use the emergency exit. It would aid me to safety, not lead me to something worse.

I just worry for those who are using those emergency exits in the wrong way. The bus is driving smoothly at 65 MPH and then you just "test" that exit out. It doesn't work that way.

No comments: