Sunday, June 14, 2009

...the big question is...What have you been doing for the past couple weeks?!
Well I've been doing a lot of stuff...including a lot of nothing. :) Lately though I've been painting. I took up random jobs around the house to tackle painting different rooms. I've really enjoyed it and hopefully will be able to get some more done soon!
Erin and i worked on the bathroom...i didn't take a picture...cause it's a bathroom. and i thought that'd be weird. Also we painted a wall in mine and isabel's room bright green. it looks pretty sweet.

The green we had left over i used for part of the girls' room. I did three walls this purpley-lilac color...and then one wall the bright green. they really needed something to brighten their room up and these colors definitely did! after finishing the purple i traced different sized circles all around the room in clumps and by themselves to create bubbles! there was a lot of time put into it..but i had fun and it was my "alone time" :) i was so happy to hear that the girls LOVE IT...if they hadnt...i was going to switch rooms with them. ;)comewhatmay...
teia

No comments: