Tuesday, January 01, 2008

15 days til my birthday! i'm pretty excited. for the past day i've been really thinking about what good things will happen in 2008. when i first started to think about the new year i was somewhat bummed. 2007 was an amazing year. so many things happened and i realized how blessed i am. it takes me awhile to actually realize all these blessings but they are all there.

blessings of 2007:
  1. i turned a year older...along with everyone else in my family! :)
  2. i got a new camera. which i used every minute of the day.
  3. mason was BORN!
  4. i was part of the musical at school with some great friends..even working backstage and helping paint is AMAZING!
  5. we went to IA, Minnesota and IL for choir tour. First time at Mall of America and friendships grew.
  6. Selah was okay after her seizure. We were all scared out of our minds but we prayed about it and now she's doing pretty great.
  7. I helped with two VBS groups. One in milwaukee and the other at FIL. I loved working with all the kids there and helping all of them ..it was soo much fun.
  8. I was a part of Best of Broadway. I got to be part of a smaller group performing broadway hits.
  9. I realized that God gave me the best friend in the whole world...Josh Pope. and the funny thing is is that he's been in my life for forever. yet NOW im realized that he is a great person to talk to.
  10. Summer is a great tiem to grow closer to friends and family. .
  11. When I needed a job...God provided.
  12. I was able to go to Six Flags with some great friends and we will always remember that day.
  13. school. i learned lots of new things..and made some new friends
  14. I was introduced to my other best friend.. Kristin. She is like my bigger sister. We talk ALL the time. Even though some of the things we talk about might be pointless...she listens. I LOVE HER!
  15. Kristin and Josh helped me and Isabel get ready for Homecoming.
  16. I was blessed with a huge new house..right on the lake.
  17. I lost my voice. and was able to reflect.
  18. I hung out with josh some more. and michael..and isabel.
  19. I found out that Jen is going to have a little girl in March
  20. I found out that mom is going to have a little boy in April.
  21. I had a great thanksgiving.
  22. I was able to sing with the MSO! and some Milwaukee Symphony Chorus members
  23. I had fun thinking of gifts for all my family..and friends.
  24. I was able to see my family around Christmas..all the cousins. and everyone. yay!
  25. We had an AWESOME time at Aidan's 3rd birthday party.
  26. I had the opportunity to bring in the new year by talking on the phone with my 3 great friends...hunter, kristin and josh.
there are soooo many more. but i love these ones. im not saying that i dont love the other ones. but this would go on FOREVER. :)

now it's 2008.. and i'm going to have to get used to writing 08 and 2008..just like i have had to do for all the other years.

2008 will bring so many new thnigs.

1. like some new siblings.
2. a new Matthew west cd
3. and a birthday for me...in just a few days!!!!!!!! YAY!.

gotta go take care of Aidan. he's sick. :(

BYE.

No comments: