Sunday, August 12, 2007

right now i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad. it is driving me nuts. you know what. i HATE it when people dont let me know if that dont want to do something. or if they just decide that they "dont need me" anymore. you dumb stupid people . just let me know. i think -no i know- i would be less mad if you just told me instead of totally blowing me off. i mean seriously are you kidding me. i sit and wait and sit and wait. and then only to find out that im not waiting for anything. STUPID > ahhhhh. i am so angry. i hate it. gr. gr. gr.gr. so lets see.. calming myself. ok. so today i cleaned my room for three hours. it wasnt that messy its just that i took my time on it. and went through EVERYTHING. like all my clothes figuring out what i was getting rid of and went through all of my drawers full of crap and looked through all of it. i threw away and got rid of a lot of stuff. then after that . i had dinner. and was on the computer. and up in my room trying to stay sane by myself. haha. funny right? yeah i know. so lets see. um. because i was so bored i put on a sparkly, glittery butterfly and flower tattoo on my left shoulder. it looks cute. yes. tahts how bored i was. hm. im so tired of being on the computer just because im bored and have nothing else to do. so yeah. i really really dont want to go back to school. just cause im bored of that too. hm. waht else. so isabel was just sitting in the recliner and all of a sudden she's like i just peed and it felt sooooooooo good. and i turned aroundand said WHAT? ...shes like. oh i meant. wow . sorry. 20 minute late reaction. but when i peed it felt really good.
anyways. that was really funny.
the best part about hanging out with isabel, michael and josh. is that i laugh so much and really hard when im with them. i never realized how good laughing feels...for the first month and a half when we hung out we laughed all the time. then josh left for his "fun week" in chicago with kristin and hunter and them. and i didnt laugh that entire week. well i did but it wasnt as often. but then when whatshisname got back and we hung out together ...we were laughing and it just felt like this huge blanket was being taken off. i felt soo much better after laughing and letting all the crappy parts go. it felt so good. and i realized how much i really really love laughing. how did i live without it before these three wonderful people hung out with me....? i really dont know. anyways. so yeha. i got to talk to josh's friend kristin on the phone when we were at six flags and it was really funny. she's really sweet. i cant wait to meet her. it will be sooo much fun. anyways. hm. im still really bored and its taken me forever to write this thing becuase ive been spacey and crap like that. i really gotta work on my website sometime soon and change the pcitures around. i gotta put up some sweet ones from this summer. so yeah. um ....i m gonna go. i know noone reads this but anyways. so yeah.
i love this summer. and i love the people i hung out with times 1000000000000000000..however taht much is.


teia

No comments: