Wednesday, January 11, 2006

exams

YAY! ..i had my first exams this morning...it wasn't that bad..i just kept telling myself to chill out and not think of it as an exam but a really big test.. ;-) funny...ok well yeah..so i had geography, algebra and german this morning..they werent' that hard at all..i got home at lik 115 and am just waiting around cause noone's home soo...yeah...uh..i dont know i guess i should probably start to study and practice piano now before everyone comes back.....


today is sams' birthday! yay! he turned 5...i just remembered that this morning and told my dad.... ;-) smooth move on my part...oh well ! YAY! happy birthday...!

love teia

3 comments:

Aaron.D.Nemoyer said...

Good for you! When I went from homeschool to public school in 9th grade, I didn't find high school exams nearly as bad as everyone made them out to be. You go to a parochial school, right?

Miss Goose said...

Happy Birthday Sam! :D
Wow, exams, fun..
hey love ya and I'll ttyl, Gigglegoose! Miss ya!
~Platypuss~

Anonymous said...

Don't update this much, do you? :D :P